Mark Lim is an Associate Attorney with Shegerian and Associates. He comes to the firm after earning his JD at Pepperdine University School of Law, where he published an article in the Pepperdine Dispute Resolution Law Journal titled “A Business Alternative: Changing Employers’ Perception of the EEOC Mediation Program.”
He also served as a law clerk at the Federal Trade Commission’s Los Angeles offices, where he conducted legal research and wrote memoranda on procedural and substantive issues in preparation for litigation.
Mr. Lim has considerable experience in trial document preparation as well as expert discovery in State and Federal court.
As trial counsel, Mr. Lim has secured the following verdicts:
- $31.1 million age discrimination award
- $13.0 million gender discrimination and constructive termination award
- $8.4 million whistleblower retaliation and disability discrimination award
- $4.5 million failure to accommodate disability award
- $3.57 million wrongful termination award
- $2.9 million failure to accommodate disability award
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA, Juris Doctor
- Chapman University, Orange, CA, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for Central District of California