Mahru Madjidi is an Associate Attorney with Shegerian & Associates. Her work includes all aspects of case management. Ms. Madjidi has drafted pleadings and motion papers, handled discovery, and conducted and defended numerous depositions at both the State and Federal level. She has experience resolving cases through mediation and negotiating settlements at all stages of the case. Ms. Madjidi brings a strong background in employment law to the firm, including trial experience.
As trial counsel, she has secured several verdicts, including:
- $2.9 million failure to accommodate disability award
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, Juris Doctor
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, Bachelor of Arts, Public Relations
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- Member, Los Angeles Lawyers Philharmonic