Jill McDonell is of counsel to Shegerian & Associates, lending her expertise to Shegerian & Associates on select cases.
Jill primarily practices appellate law and “ghost writes” state and federal dispositive motions. She has obtained several favorable published opinions. She was named Appellate Lawyer of the Year 2012 by Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles. She was named one of Top 20 Lawyers under 40 in California by California Business Journal and was named Trial Lawyer of the Year Finalist 1997 from Trial Lawyers for Public Justice. She received the CAALA Presidential Award in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2010 and 2011.
- Southwestern University 2 Year SCALE Program, Juris Doctor
- University of California Irvine, Bachelor of Arts
- Mardirossian & Associates, Inc. v. Ersoff (2007) 153 Cal.App.4th 257
- Martinez v. Ford Motor Co. (2010) 185 Cal.App.4th 9
- Pannu v. Land Rover North America Inc. (2011) 191 Cal.App.4th 1298
- Mave v. Travelers Indemnity Comp. Of Conn. (2013) 219 Cal.App.4th 1408
- Romine v. Johnson Controls, Inc. (2014) 224 Cal.App.4th 990
- Bermudez v. Ciolek (2015) 237 Cal.App.4th 1311
- Wilson v. Cable News Network (2016) 6 Cal.App.5th 822
- Simers v. Los Angeles Times Communications, LLC (2018) 18 Cal.App.5th 1248