Mr. Henderson received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School where he was a member of the Moot Court Honors Society and received the Centennial Grant, Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Academic Achievement Award and CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Fundamentals of Law Practice II (Legal Writing). Mr. Henderson also worked as a legal intern for the Nielsen Company in the company’s Commercial Transactions Group where he assisted with the drafting of commercial contracts and worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Katherine A. Levine in Kings County, New York.
Daniel completed his undergraduate studies at Wake Forest University, where he earned a Bachelor of Acts in History and was a member of Phi Alpha Theta (the History Honors Society). Daniel also minored in Political Science.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY, Juris Doctor
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC, Bachelor of Arts, History with a minor in Political Science
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York