Ms. Kenner received her law degree from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, where she was a member of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review, Co-President of the Tax Law Society, and Women’s Law Association’s Community Service Chair. During law school, Ms. Kenner served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Alex Kozinski, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Ms. Kenner also spent almost a year externing for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Division of Enforcement and its Office of
Compliance Inspections and Examinations, where she investigated securities industry registrants and participated in various stages of enforcement actions.
Prior to law school, Ms. Kenner was a paralegal for one of the nation’s largest independent residential mortgage lenders and a large Am Law 200-ranked law firm, where her work focused primarily on rehabilitating reinsurance programs.
Cheryl completed her undergraduate studies at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Public Affairs.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA
- University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA B.A. in Political Science with a Minor in Public Affairs
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Other Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California