Astineh is a Senior Attorney of Shegerian & Associates with a wide range of employment law matters including claims of wrongful termination, constructive termination, discrimination, harassment and retaliation (based on age, gender or sex, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion and disability), sexual harassment, hostile work environment. Astineh has a passion for employee rights and Astineh has accumulated considerable experience on both sides of the litigation field in matters relating to workplace discrimination, harassment, and retaliation on state and federal levels. Her prior experience includes the litigation of numerous single and multiple plaintiff, employment matters, from initial pleading stages up to trial.
Astineh strives to enforce equal treatment in the workplace and empower employees to speak up when they have been treated unfairly based on a protected status.
- J.D., Southwestern Law School
- Editor of Southwester Law Review
- Member of the Moot Court Honors Program
- B.A., California Polytechnic State University
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for Central District of California
Other Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- California Lawyer’s Association
- Armenian Bar Association