Ms. Andrews received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Tourism Management from San Diego State University in 2010. While obtaining her bachelors’ degrees, Ms. Andrews studied abroad at Oxford University’s New College in Oxford, England. Ms. Andrews was also a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. Ms. Andrews received her Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2013. While obtaining her law degree, Ms. Andrews studied abroad in Hangzhou, China; Nice, France; and Buenos Aires, Argentina studying international law. Ms. Andrews received the American Jurisprudence Award and CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Legal Synthesis I and II and Race and Gender in Sports Law. While obtaining her law degree, Ms. Andrews worked in the TJSL Small Business Law Center and served as a small claims court mediator at the Superior Court of California – County of San Diego, South County.
When Ms. Andrews is not practicing law, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling the world, being active, playing beach volleyball, snowboarding, and doing Crossfit.
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Tourism Management, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Other Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- J. Clifford Wallace Inns of Court, San Diego, CA
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Association Board of Directors