Monica Boutros is an associate attorney with Shegerian and Associates. Her work includes all aspects of case management, with a particular emphasis on mediation and pre-litigation settlement. Monica Boutros has drafted and argued in court numerous substantive motions, including Demurrers and Motions to Compel.
Monica Boutros places special emphasis on actively listening to clients and giving them an understanding of the legal process. Her goal is to enable all the firm’s clients to have the understanding and tools they need to assist the firm in vindicating their rights.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA, Juris Doctor and Certificate in Dispute Resolution, May 2014
- University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science; Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Social Behavior, June 2011
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
Other Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association