Anthony Nguyen is a Shareholder with Shegerian and Associates. Mr. Nguyen has a wide range of experience in employment law, having previously represented Fortune 500 companies in labor and employment disputes. He is particularly skilled in litigation matters related to discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour issues, in both individual and class action cases. Mr. Nguyen also has significant experience with employment law compliance and employment agreements, and has represented clients in both the state and federal levels.
As a Shareholder at Shegerian and Associates, Mr. Nguyen is primarily responsible for overseeing the firm's cases and ensuring their successful litigation from pre-filing through resolution, including trial, alternative dispute resolution, and settlement.
Mr. Nguyen places special emphasis on actively attending to clients and providing a clear and simple understanding of the legal process. His goal is to arm all the firm's clients with the necessary tools needed to vindicate their rights.
Mr. Nguyen has secured several verdicts as trial counsel throughout his tenure with the firm, including a $8.7 million disability discrimination award, a $7.1 million disability discrimination award, a $500,000 failure to accommodate disability award, and a $800,000 defamation award.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law
- Editor of the Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review
- Admissions Chair for the Asian Pacific Islander Law Students Association
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- United States District Court for Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for Southern District of California
Other Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California